The key to a healthier body could be right under your feet. Test your need for Orthotic Support:
- Are your feet sore on a regular basis?
- Do you have heel pain on a regular basis?
- Do you play sports regularly?
- Do you spend a lot of your day standing?
- Does walking or running result in joint pain?
- Are you over 40?
- Are you over-weight?
- Do you "toe-out" or "toe-in" when you walk?
- Do you have fallen arches?
- Do you have knee, hip, or low back problems?
If any of the above apply, you may benefit from Orthotic Therapy.
Orthotics work on the feet in the same way braces work on the teeth, by exerting gentle consistent pressure to bring foot muscles and bones back into proper alignment. By reducing stress through your joints, orthotics help your body align and move better as you work, play or engage in your favourite sports.
For more information or to schedule an orthotic visit, call Uptown Chiropractic at 416-444-0944.